Hi Crosslisters! This is our first post post in quite a while, as we’ve been busy these past few months on supporting a bunch of new marketplaces! In particular, we’ve added (partial) support for Tradesy and Vinted, with full support on the way soon. Moreover, we’ve also made some improvements to our import tool for Ebay.
Soon, we’ll also be releasing another State of Crosslist article, which will outline the upcoming features that we’ll be working on. Specifically, we’ll expand on the much requested delist feature that we’re planning to add and how it will work. So stay tuned for that!
- Full support for Tradesy: Over the past months, we’ve gradually added full support for Tradesy. First, we added the ability to post listings to Tradesy, and later on we added the ability to import listings in bulk from Tradesy.
- Partial support for Vinted: We’ve added posting support for Vinted. Vinted is an peer-to-peer online marketplace that facilitates the purchase, sale and exchange of clothing items. It’s very popular in Europe and is currently making a name for itself in the United States as well. The main advantage for sellers is that selling on Vinted is completely free, as the buyer pays the fees! This is different to for example Poshmark, which charges the seller a fee based whenever he sells a product via their platform. Note that import support for Vinted is coming soon!
- Increase of the Ebay bulk import limit: We’ve increased the bulk import limit to 20 instead of 10 for Ebay. This means that you can now import 20 listings simultaneously from Ebay rather than 10.
- Referral system: We have reactivated our referral system! Users can now invite their friends and family to get a 10% discount on their plan per referred user. In addition to that, every referred user also gets a 10% discount. Pretty cool, right?
- Various changes in look and feel: We’ve made a bunch of small changes to our lay-out in order to make the application more streamlined for our users.
- Size bug for Mercari: We’ve fixed a bug where the size wasn’t being filled for Mercari.
- Category mappings: We’ve reviewed our category mappings and made improvements where necessary.
Questions or just say hello!
That’s it for now. If you have further questions, feedback, bug reports or want to know a bit more about us, why not swing by for a chat and say G’day! You can view our website or have a chat with us through Instagram. Finally, we’re also available on Twitter.