Hi everyone! We’re happy to let you know that we’ve worked hard over the past week to bring you some new updates. Most importantly, we’ve managed to integrate Kidizen into our list of supported marketplaces. In addition to that, we’ve made Crosslist a lot faster by reviewing our form filling process. Find out more below!
Note that these changes will be available to everyone participating in the Public Beta, which is soon coming to an end. Rewards for the Private Beta testers which ended about a month ago will also be distributed shortly, so stay tuned for that.
- Kidizen integration: We’ve now made Kidizen available as a marketplace to post your listings to. Kidizen is a niche marketplace focusing on kid’s clothing and accessories and maternity clothing. Note that importing from Kidizen is currently not yet available, but we expect that it will be added in the next update.
- Faster! Faster! We’ve made some major improvements in our form filling process that should improve the fill time by a lot. While the effect is noticeable on all marketplaces, the biggest gains were made on eBay, Facebook Marketplace and Mercari.
- Improving our form: We’ve improved our form validation which now clearly indicates if you’ve forgotten a field by marking it in red. If a field is filled correctly, it is marked by ✔. In addition to the colour coding, we’ve also increased the title and description limits within Crossslist to 99 and 1000 characters respectively!
- Title and description on Mercari: Multiple users reported an issue with not being able to post due to warning messages concerning the title and/or description on Mercari. This behavior should now be fixed.
- Price on Heroine and Grailed: We’ve fixed a bug where the price was automatically rounded up or down even though Heroine and Grailed allow for decimal prices.
That’s it for now. Remember that you can still earn rewards (which can be claimed after the Public Beta) by referring your friends and followers. Click here to learn more about our referral program.
Questions or just say hello!
If you have further questions, feedback, bug reports or want to know a bit more about us, why not swing by for a chat and say G’day! You can view our website or have a chat with us through Instagram. Finally, we’re also available on Twitter.